Terms and Conditions
Biomedical Data Solutions website usage terms and conditions.
The term Biomedical Data Solutions or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Centrum Point, Third Avenue, Centrum 100 | Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WD | England
Our company registration number is 2291703 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Work with us
SVP Strategic Partnering
Biomedical Data Solutions are a software company whose products are used in diagnostic laboratories across the world. Working for Biomedical Dat...
Quality & Regulatory Manager
Biomedical Data Solutions are a biomedical software company whose products are used in diagnostic laboratories across the world. We are looking ...
Business Development Manager
Biomedical Data Solutions are a biomedical software company whose products are used in diagnostic laboratories across the world. We are looking for a ...
Liverpool Pathology 2023
Biomedical Data Solutions is exhibiting at Liverpool Pathology Conference 2023. Come visit us to hear about our latest software products.View
IBMS Congress 2023
Biomedical Data Solutions is exhibiting at the IBMS Congress 2023. Come visit us on booth 836 to hear about our latest software products.View
Biomedical Data Solutions is exhibiting at the Lab Innovations trade show. Please come and visit us on our booth (D12).View